Account Manager - Southeast
Cerna Solutions, LLC is an organization whose mission and focus is to provide solutions and services focused in the Information Technology Infrastructure arena. Cerna Solutions offers a range of solutions, whether they be our own products or products developed by our partners. We have listened to our customers and selected solutions which provide immediate value and a tangible ROI.
Cerna is a fast paced, rapidly growing organization. To support our growth, we need an energetic, focused and driven individual who can take on the task and responsibility of growing a sustainable product and consulting organization. This is an opportunity for the chosen individual to grow a business and advance their career.
Cerna Solutions is growing at a rapid pace and we are looking for an Account Manager with a strong background in the ServiceNow space who is looking for the opportunity to learn and mature in their role. The ideal candidate will be focused, able to work independently, but also have experience collaborating on team projects.
- Manage accounts and develop new business in the territory of Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, and Mississippi
- Maintain functional knowledge of current product and service offerings in relation to common enterprise needs
- Generate new business through prospecting and referrals
- Develop business relationships by phone, email, and in person with new and existing accounts
- Meet key performance metrics and sales expectations
- Manage leads provided and report on account status using CRM tool
- Occasional travel expected to client locations and strategic events
- 2 years experience managing accounts in the ServiceNow space, or relevant experience
- Ability to communicate effectively on a technical and non-technical level
- Proven history working independently and productively in a remote environment
- Experience in business development through prospecting, cold calling, and social selling
- Working knowledge of IT and Enterprise Service Management industry
- Atlanta area resident preferred
- Eligible to work in the United States for any employer
- Competitive salary and commission plan
- Healthcare, Vision, and Dental Plans;
- 401K eligibility;
- Identity protection membership
- PTO, including sick and holiday pay;
- Remote working options;
Cerna Solutions, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cerna Solutions, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cerna Solutions, LLC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cerna Solutions, LLC’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
In the event an individual with a disability requires assistance with the application process, please call 844.804.6111 or email email@example.com.