Sr. Technical Consultant – ServiceNow
Cerna Solutions – Sr. Technical Consultant
Cerna Solutions, LLC is an organization whose mission and focus is to provide solutions and services focused in the Information Technology Infrastructure arena. Cerna Solutions offers a range of solutions, whether they be our own products or products developed by our partners. We have listened to our customers and selected solutions which provide immediate value and a tangible ROI.
Cerna Solutions is a fast paced, rapidly growing organization. To support our growth, we need an energetic, focused and driven individual who can take on the task and responsibility of growing a sustainable product and consulting organization. This is an opportunity for the chosen individual to grow a business and advance their career.
The Sr. Technical Consultant is responsible for steering clients through an implementation for the ServiceNow platform. The ideal candidate will be proficient in communicating with technical and non-technical users and stakeholders, as well as establishing a cooperative relationship that delivers the best fit for the unique needs of their business.
- Participating in scoping project requirements and deliverables with client;
- Guiding customers through project to best suit their needs;
- Pinpointing project elements that are out of scope of established requirements;
- Configuring Application UI;
- Customizing workflow configuration;
- Creating documentation and reporting based on specific customer needs;
- Managing quality of service throughout project and upon completion;
- Communicating issues and risks to appropriate team members;
- Multitasking on more than one project when necessary;
- Minimal travel required;
- Eligible to work in the United States for any employer;
- Experience leading implementations with the ServiceNow platform;
- Working knowledge of SIM and SAIF practices;
- Active working knowledge of Web Services;
- Knowledge of LDAP, VPN, and SSL components;
- Ability to clearly communicate to both technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- Excellent testing and debugging skills;
- Strong history of problem solving;
- Full-Time Salary Position;
- Healthcare, Vision, and Dental Plans;
- 401K eligibility;
- Identity protection membership
- PTO, including sick and holiday pay;
- Remote working options;
If you can see yourself successful in this environment and are looking to take the next step in your career, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Cerna Solutions, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cerna Solutions, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cerna Solutions, LLC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cerna Solutions, LLC’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
In the event an individual with a disability requires assistance with the application process, please call 844.804.6111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.