Are you looking for a position that offers a chance to grow as well as opportunity to take on bigger roles? Do you love solving problems and have the ability to find solutions that others may not see?
Cerna Solutions is an organization whose mission and focus is to provide solutions and services focused in the Information Technology Infrastructure arena. Whether it be utilizing our own unique product solutions or through world-class customer service, Cerna is able to deliver unmatched value to our customers.
- Coordinate on project scope, requirements, and timeframe
- Participate in team activity, including meetings, IM, and team foundation software.
- Advise clients on ITSM solutions, best practices, and potential risks.
- Provide regular maintenance and customer service for managed services clients
- Create project documentation for requirements, development, scripting, and certification.
- Maintain current knowledge and thought leadership using appropriate resources and guides.
- Provide testing and quality assurance on all work performed throughout project.
- 2 years experience developing in ServiceNow;
- Ability to progress in knowledge of additional scripting languages and processes;
- Effective communication to both technical and non-technical clients;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to meet daily performance metrics;
- Exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines;
- Eligible to work in the United States for any employer;
- Experience working in project based environment both independently and in a team environment;
- AGILE development experience a plus;
- Experience building and customizing integrations is preferred;
- Full-Time Salary Position;
- Healthcare, Vision, and Dental Plans;
- 401K eligibility;
- Identity protection membership;
- PTO, including sick and holiday pay;
- Remote working options;
If you can see yourself successful in this environment and are looking to take the next step in your career, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Cerna Solutions, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cerna Solutions, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cerna Solutions, LLC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cerna Solutions, LLC’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
In the event an individual with a disability requires assistance with the application process, please call 844.804.6111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.