The System Architect is responsible for steering clients through an implementation for the ServiceNow platform. The ideal candidate will be proficient in communicating with technical and non-technical users and stakeholders, as well as establishing a cooperative relationship that delivers the best fit for the unique needs of their business. Prior experience architecting solutions and leading a team of consultants required.
- Responsible for scoping project requirements and deliverables with client;
- Architecting interfaces, platform automation and data delivered by a team of consultants;
- Guiding customers through project to best suit their needs;
- Coordinating technical architecture and a team of consultants to deliver a cohesive solution;
- Managing project scope;
- ServiceNow configuration;
- Creating documentation and reporting based on specific customer needs;
- Managing quality of service throughout project and upon completion;
- Managing project issues and risks;
- Multitasking on more than one project when necessary;
- Some travel required (target less than 50%);
- Eligible to work in the United States for any employer;
- Experience leading implementations with the ServiceNow platform;
- Working knowledge of project methodologies including Agile;
- Working knowledge of common ServiceNow applications and ecosystem
- Working knowledge of Web Services and other integrations;
- Ability to clearly communicate to both technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- Excellent testing and debugging skills;
- Strong history of successful project delivery;
- Full-Time Salary Position;
- Healthcare, Vision, and Dental Plans;
- 401K eligibility;
- Identity protection membership
- PTO, including sick and holiday pay;
- Remote working options;
If you can see yourself successful in this environment and are looking to take the next step in your career, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cerna Solutions, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cerna Solutions, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cerna Solutions, LLC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cerna Solutions, LLC’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
In the event an individual with a disability requires assistance with the application process, please call 844.804.6111 or email email@example.com