An exceptional HR Service Center
ServiceNow’s HR application is comprised of three components: case management - the ability to track, route and resolve inquiries or requests initiated by workers; knowledge management – the ability to provide workers with articles allowing them to answer their own inquiries; and on-boarding and transition management – the ability to automate common pre hire and new hire activities; job change and departure activities.
Paired with Cerna’s implementation expertise, ServiceNow’s HR application allows enterprises to streamline employee life cycle events such as on-boarding, transitions and off-boarding. Together they provide the data and workflow foundation for an exceptional HR Service Center experience; and creates efficiency through the modernization of HR Case and Knowledge Management services.
DISPARATE ON-BOARDING PROCESS
Organizations are taking up to 45 days to on-board new employees. Access to HR, IT and facilities resources are requested and handled in independent systems with incomplete information, costing time to the organization and new employees as they wait for access.
INEFFICIENT CASE AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
Tracking HR cases is inconsistent across multiple systems and departments. Disconnected HR documentation and knowledge management systems prevent employees from resolving issues on their own.
Adhering to private data regulations can be difficult when information is stored across multiple systems and files. This makes it difficult to automate processes required to support data privacy.
- Secure, centralized employee human resource case tracking
- Employee self service including knowledge search so employees may find answers on their own time
- Reduced labor for employee provisioning and deprovisioning
- Integrated worker information with primary HR system (e.g. Workday, UltiPro, Siebel, etc.)
- Employees start day 1 with the equipment and access they need
- Access an innovative front-end HR solution via the Service Portal on a variety of devices
- Provides access to desired content, and delivers guidance on both completed and remaining process steps
- Reduce agent-handled cases and promote self-service with the knowledge base
- Decreased HR Case Occurrences
- Faster resolutions and improved SLAs (Service Legal Agreements)
- Automated provisioning and deprovisioning of new employees and worker transitions
- Ensure data privacy and automate compliance workflows
What We Do
Proven HR Experience
Experience with government, healthcare, and large corporation customers.
Skilled in customizing HR workflows and developing automated processes
ServiceNow accredited on the latest HR advancements
Business Process Expertise
Stay audit ready & safely store sensitive employee data
Integrate ServiceNow with a variety of HR systems
Upgrade your HR from spreadsheets to the most advanced HR tool by the best cloud platform: ServiceNow