A security orchestration, automation, and response engine
ServiceNow's Security Operations (SecOps) application is a security work management engine leveraging orchestration, automation, and cross tool data enrichment to improve security response capabilities. Connect to existing security tools to aggregate vulnerabilities and incidents in one place, enabling prioritization and response according to the potential business impact.
Organizations rely on multiple tools to monitor and respond to security concerns across the environment. The use of disparate tools results in an excess of information in varying formats, making it difficult to get a centralized view of security operations across the enterprise.
Security teams have more work than resources and without a good way to centralize the prioritization and management of work, critical issues get lost amongst other issues and responsibilities. Additionally, many serious issues are stored without the ancillary data necessary to correctly prioritize work and require additional investigation later to resolve.
Scattered management of security vulnerabilities and incidents across multiple tools or even spreadsheets lead to a lack of accessible data. Security analysts start from scratch when investigating every issue, delaying response time and increasing manual work.
ServiceNow centralizes security vulnerabilities and incidents, adding enrichment data, allowing the automated and accurate prioritization of issues across the enterprise. ServiceNow also brings all security operations data from different sources together, increasing visibility, improving prioritization, centralizing work, and simplifying tracking.
- Consolidate your security operation into a single automated system
- Standardize processes with a consistent workflow
- Identify and collect metrics easily and dependably
- Map critical applications and services to understand their impact on the rest of your operation
- Assign and prioritize work consistently across all security issue sources
- Manage vulnerability, investigations, and align remediation activities
- Integrate with the National Vulnerability Database and market leading vulnerability solutions
- Seamless communication with Incident Response tasks, change request and problem management
- Utilize logical groupings of Vulnerabilities to reduce the number of items requiring work
- Automate the Vulnerability exception process for increased efficiency and consistency.
- Test, execute and audit security response plans
- Integrate Event Management with 3rd party threat detection systems
- Leverage NIST or SANS standards for security incidents
- Handle network and non-network related incidents
- Provide request automation between IT, end users, and security teams
What We Do
Proven Security Experience
Experience with Government, Healthcare, and large corporations.
Skilled in customizing vulnerability imports, process, and business rules
ServiceNow accredited on the latest security advancements
Business Process Expertise
Stay audit ready & able to tackle security incidents at any time
Upgrade your security team from spreadsheets to the most advanced security tool by the best cloud platform: ServiceNow